Or speak to someone today on (02) 9167 0209
Why engage a Town Planner?
Whether it is a small or large scale development you are looking to have approved, you will require the services of an experienced Town Planner.
Town Planners are experts in interpreting and applying planning legislation and local council development rules and regulations to determine the type of development a property is suitable for.
Town Planners carry out assessments and prepare strategies and reports from their assessments to ensure the best outcome for approval.
Town Planners can also act on behalf of a developer to coordinate the mix of consultants such as architects, surveyors and civil engineers that are required to be involved in the Development Application, in order to demonstrate the development proposals compliance to the controls, plans and policies.
Request a call back
Town Planning Services
- Statement of Environmental Effects
- Plan of Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Pre Development Applicants Reports
- Building Information Certificate Reports (for illegal works purposes)
- Land and Environment Court expert witness appearances
- Planning Reports
- Planning Panel representation
- Complying Development Certificate Planning Reports
- Request for Further Information responses for local councils
- Planning Proposals (For land Rezoning purposes)
- Exempt Development Reports
- Planning Reviews (highest & best use)
- Submission representations
What can C&A Surveyors do for you?
1. WE MEET WITH YOU TO DETERMINE YOUR NEEDS
Our specialist Town Planning team will meet with you to talk through your project idea, determine what you want to achieve, flag any potential issues that we see, and determine whether a Complying Development Certificate or a Development Application is required.
2. WE LAY THE GROUNDWORK
Our Town Planners and Project Managers will help you prepare and gather the necessary supporting documentation to lodge your Application.
3. WE TAKE CARE OF THE PROCESS FOR YOU
Once the Town Planners have engaged the necessary specialists to get the right information for your project, our next step is to ensure that you’re receiving the right documentation.
4. YOU RECEIVE FAST, EFFICIENT APPROVAL FOR YOUR PROJECT
Once these plans, reports, and certificates are all prepared and collated, your Town Planner is ready to lodge your Application to either your local Council, or an Approved Private Certifier, on your behalf. We continue to manage the entire process for you.
Request a fee proposal today!
"*" indicates required fields
From here, all that’s left is to receive the necessary approval — and then it’s time to move on to the construction stage of your project.
Get in touch with us to discuss how our Town Planners can add value to your next project.