Section 88B Instrument

C&A Surveyors is dedicated to driving exceptional outcomes across a varied range of specialised surveying services.

Free Quotes
Quick Delivery
Upfront Pricing


What is a section 88B instrument?

A section 88B instrument is a development consent requirement for the registration of many different items ranging from positive covenants to easements with the Land Registry Services. Section 88B instruments are created and registered in conjunction with plans such as Torrens Title Subdivisions and Plans of Easement.

Request a call back

Fast turn 
around time
Sydney Local


    Why do you need a section 88B instrument?

    A section 88B instrument is an essential requirement by Council and/or Land Registry Services in order to register an easement or positive covenant.


    What can C&A Surveyors do for you?

    C&A Surveyors is fully insured and have Registered Surveyors employed to carry out and sign your section 88B instrument. We pride ourselves on our three tier quality control process and providing exceptional customer service to all our clients.

    Request a fee proposal today!

      Personal Details

      Development Details

      Upload Files (Optional)

      C&A's services also include

      Detail And Level Survey

      Detail & Level & Identification Survey

      Underground Service Locating

      Identification Survey and Report

      Boundary Survey

      Final Survey and Report

      Work as Executed OSD

      Work as Executed Substation

      Section 88E

      Section 88B

      Preliminary Plan of Subdivision

      Plan of Subdivision

      Plan of Consolidation

      Preliminary Strata Plan

      Strata Plan

      Pre-allocated Plan Number

      Plan of Redefinition

      Nett and Gross Lettable Area

      Plan of Delimitation

      Plan of Easement

      Transfer Granting Easement

      Project Management



      Surveying services stages

      More information about a section 88B instrument

      A section 88B instrument is required to be signed by mortgagees, owners and Council prior to registration. Registration with Land Registry Services is often a requirement prior to issue of the occupation certificate.

      Call us
      Get a quote