To our valued clients,
Here at C&A Surveyors our priority is serving our customers and the community at the highest levels of quality, safety and caution especially in times such as this.
We seek to ensure the safest environments for our customers and our team members and we would like to share what we’re doing to ensure our customers feel safe, as well as do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
As per the advice from the Australian Government and the World Health Organisations, we have taken a range of precautionary measures in our office spaces and our onsite processes to minimize the spread of the virus. This includes:
- Our team members have successfully completed the Infection Control Training – COVID 19 course. This supports the best practices for the health and safety of all individuals.
- Hand sanitation is mandatory for all our staffs – Sanitation stations are set up around our office and is equipped in our vehicles for our onsite team members.
- For everyone’s safety we have taken on the SafeWork NSW practice of avoiding shaking hands, and any other personal contact, we now encourage thumbs up or wave.
- Our reception and our common areas including all office desks are wiped down regularly with Disinfectant for the safety of our staff and guests
- We have asked any team members displaying flu-like symptoms, temperature or sore throat to refrain from coming to work and to self isolate as per SafeWork NSW protocol.
C&A Surveyors is still open for business and will be working hard to ensure we continue to provide the highest quality of service to our clients whilst practicing the health and safety regulations.
For all enquiries, please call us on (02) 9630 9299