Detail and Level surveys also known as Contour Surveys are a requirement of architects in order for the design process to begin.
We produce plans that show levels and detail of the subject property including existing buildings, substantial trees and general features. We also obtain adjoining property and street information.
We then provide a copy to yourself and your nominated architect in DWG and PDF formats.
Final and identification surveys are often required when a property is being purchased or listed for sale or auction and are included in the contract of sale.
Final and identification surveys are also required by Council when lodging a Building Certificate Application.
Final and identification surveys show the position of buildings & fences in relation to boundaries and show any encroachments by or upon the subject land.
Final surveys are required to obtain an occupational certificate from council.
Final Surveys are a sketch and written report signed by a registered surveyor needed to obtain the occupational certificate:
Set out surveys are to place marks to assist with the position of the in relation to the boundary from setback dimensions provided on the architectural plans.
A building set out is where marks are placed to assist in the construction of a building:
There are many types of subdivisions depending upon what is it you are planning to do with the land. They include:
- Boundary Adjustments
- Torrens Title Subdivisions for duplexes
- Multi Lot Land Subdivisions
- Strata Subdivisions for apartment buildings and townhouse complexes
- Stratum subdivisions for multi-use commercial retail and residential developments
- Community title subdivisions+
A Plan of Consolidation must be prepared for registration with Land and Property Information if you are intending to combine two (2) of more lots.
We undertake a variety of construction setout including:
- Marking of boundaries
- Setting out the position of new building work for renovations/additions
- Setting out the position of townhouse complexes and duplexes
- Setting out the position of granny flats
- Setting out of industrial buildings
- Setting out of high rise commercial / residential buildings
We undertake boundary markings for various reasons including erection of new fences, boundary disputes and to determine the position of structures close to the fence line.
We calculate volumes of excavation as requested by developers and excavators.
We calculated and measure drainage systems for preparation of Work as Executed plans.
- Townhouse Complexes
- Residential Unit Buildings
- Factory Units
- Commercial Buildings
- Mixed Use Buildings/Complexes